Join Our Family of Kosher Products
The Central Rabbinical Congress of the U.S.A. and Canada, commonly referred to as the CRC; or Hisachdus HaRabbonim D’Artzos HaBris V’Canada (התאחדות הרבנים, its Hebrew name), is a rabbinical organization that is a consortium of many Orthodox Jewish groups.
How CRC Kosher Certification Adds Value to Your Product!
- The CRC symbol is coveted by a significant share of the kosher market that trusts the certification.
- The CRC symbol opens the door to a unique demographic of large families, adding millions of dollars in sales.
- Kosher certification by the CRC is considered by all kosher consumers to be the highest standard of kashrus, further adding many new consumers for your product.
- Positions your company as an important source for the growing network of kosher supermarkets and grocers around the country.
- The oldest and largest most accepted Heimishe Hashgucha in the USA & Canada, that is recognized and accepted all over the world.
- Will give your product a huge amount of recognition which can boost sales, raise revenues and open up new markets for your product.
Want to Apply for Certification? Click here